Survey: Win Fine Japanese Junk Food! Make KyotoFoodie Better!
Hello everybody out there in FoodieLand and BloggieLand!
Hello from Peko and Paku at the ‘Gosho’ Imperial Palace
KyotoFoodie has been a lot of fun for us! We have enjoyed writing about the culinary culture of Kyoto and have learned a lot in the process. We have also made friends with some interesting people from all over the world and discovered some incredible foodie blogs and recipes!
Thanks so much everyone!
Judging from our stats, over the last months KyotoFoodie has become a big hit.
Our next step is to refine and fine-tune the site and to do this we REALLY need to hear our readers.
To help us understand how to make the site more interesting, useful and relevant to you, we are conducting a survey AND will award prizes for great feedback and ideas.
Please take this survey!
The survey is short, just 4 questions. Please tell us what you think!
• Survey ends May 16, 2008 at 11:59pm (Kyoto time).
• Several prizes consisting of ‘fine’ Japanese junk food will be awarded. The more great ideas, the more prizes!
• For ‘insanely great’ ideas, fine Japanese junk food AND something exquisitely ‘Kyoto’ will be awarded.
• The value of the prize will be about $20-25USD.
• Winners will have their prizes sent to them by post.
• The ‘fine’ Japanese junk food will be candy, chocolate and so on, nothing fresh. So it ought to be deliverable to your country. If it is not, our sincerest apologies.
• Multiple entries are permitted.
• Winners will be notified via email. We’ll ask for your mailing address then.
• If we announce the winners on the site, we will ask your permission first.