Survey: Win Fine Japanese Junk Food! Make KyotoFoodie Better
Please take this survey!
To help us understand how to make the KyotoFoodie more interesting, useful and relevant to you, we are conducting a survey and will offer prizes for great feedback and ideas. The survey is short, just 4 questions. Please tell us what you think!
• Survey ends May 16, 2008 at 11:59pm (Kyoto time).
• Several prizes consisting of ‘fine’ Japanese junk food will be awarded. The more great ideas, the more prizes!
• For ‘insanely great’ ideas, fine Japanese junk food AND something exquisitely ‘Kyoto’ will be awarded.
• The value of the prize will be about $20-25USD.
• Winners will have their prizes sent to them by post.
• The ‘fine’ Japanese junk food will be candy, chocolate and so on, nothing fresh. So it ought to be deliverable to your country. If it is not, our sincerest apologies.
• Multiple entries are permitted.
• Winners will be notified via email. We’ll ask for your mailing address then.
• If we announce the winners on the site, we will ask your permission first.
Hello from Peko and Paku and the ‘Gosho’ Imperial Palace
- the end -